Terms and Conditions
Tickets are sold by The Unconformity in some instances as the Presenter of the event, and in some instances as the agent for the Producer of the event.
Tickets entitle the holder to attend the event at the date, time and location stated on the ticket and/or selected at the time of purchase through official sales channels. By purchasing a ticket the buyer and/or the holder agrees to the following conditions:
- Buyers must check the date and time on the ticket as time of purchase. Once issued, ticket sales are final. No refunds, exchanges or cancellations are available except as required by law.
- Tickets are sold on behalf of the organisation responsible for presenting the event and subject to the conditions applicable to the event and/or the venue where the event is presented.
- Concession price is available to Health Care Card, Senior Card and Student Card holders.
- Child price is available to people under 16.
- The right is reserved to charge a fee for the replacement of tickets. The right is reserved to not replace tickets where seating is not allocated (general admission tickets).
- The right of admission is reserved and is subject to the seller's and the venue's terms of admission.
- Late arrival may result in non-admittance until a suitable break in the performance, if at all and admission is at the discretion of the front of house personnel on duty at the event.
- The right is reserved to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists and/or vary advertised programs, prices, venues, seating arrangements and audience capacity.
- Cameras, audio and video recorders may not be brought into the venue except where expressly authorised. The right is reserved to film any event for promotion, broadcast or telecast.
- Entry may be refused if tickets are damaged or defaced in any way or are not purchased from authorised points of sale.
- Where concessions are applicable, suitable and valid identification must be provided to Front of House personnel. Failure to produce valid identification may result in the patron being required to pay the additional amount for a full price ticket.
- Tickets must not be re-sold or offered for re-sale at a premium (including via online auction sites) either by the original purchaser or any subsequent bearer. If a ticket is sold in breach of this condition, the ticket may be cancelled without a refund and the bearer of the ticket may be refused admission. The Unconformity reserves the right to cancel any tickets purchased that are suspected of being used in this way. Scalping warning: The resale of tickets in certain circumstances is governed by ticket sales legislation and may attract criminal penalties.
- Ticket holder enters venue at own risk and must adhere to all house rules.
The above terms and conditions are consistent with Australian Consumer Law and the Live Performance Australia Ticketing Code of Practice and its Safe Tix Guide. The right is reserved to vary these terms and conditions.